High Deductible Plan F

Share on email
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on reddit

High Deductible Plan F

Share on email
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on reddit
Share on email
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on reddit
High Deductible Plan F

Medicare can be quite confusing with all of the letters they use to describe plans and services. A great example of this is with Plan F and High Deductible Plan F.

High Deductible Plan F

With a High Deductible Plan F, you’re getting a version of a regular Medigap Plan F policy. Once you reach the deductible in a High Deductible Plan F, it functions exactly like a standard Plan F. Shoppers who are looking for the lowest cost Medicare supplement plan or come from their job’s health savings account plan are frequently interested in Hi-Ded Plan F. Make sure to check out the other plans available to you below.

Medicare Will Pay 80%

All Medicare Supplement plans pay roughly 20% of Original Medicare’s benefits. In other words, Medicare usually pays 80% and your Medigap policy pays the remaining 20%.

Medigap Plan F is one of the most popular plans because shoppers love that it provides first-dollar coverage. People looking for better value understand that first dollar coverage comes at a premium.

How Hi Deductible Plan F works:

When you buy a High-Deductible Plan F policy, Medicare will pay its share first. Once that happens, you’ll have to meet your deductible. This deductible is your maximum out of pocket costs which are $2,300 in 2019.

Pros and Cons of High Deductible Plan F

The pros and cons of HDPF are pretty straightforward. It provides shoppers the lowest cost monthly premium for a Medigap plan. That’s the advantage of the Hi Deductible plan. However, the low premium comes at the possible cost of having to meet a $2,300 deductible if you run into a serious medical attention.

HDPF Medicare Supplement Quotes

With REMEDIGAP, you’ll get one on one help from licensed Medicare agents at no cost to you. You’ll have your own personal Medicare guide in your back pocket.

When you sign up for any Medicare Supplement Plan through REMEDIGAP, we’re here with you for the long haul. You’ll get help through the entire application process as well as on-going support year after year. Medigap plans provide excellent coverage, but if you ever run into any problems with your coverage or submitting a claim, we’re here to help.

Give us a call now at the number below. You can also compare quotes, side by side, of all the Medigap rates in your area by using our online quote comparison tool here. You can see if popular plans like Plan G or Plan N are best or another provides better value.

Overwhelmed by Medicare?

We know that Medicare can be confusing.  We also know that everyone’s situation is different. That’s why we’re here to help. Schedule your free 30-60 minute consultation now!

Joe Moynihan
Joe Moynihan
Facebook review
Read More
Best decision I made going through REMEDIGAP. I must have watched 40-50 videos from several different carriers and they mostly seemed shady. One I spoke to Joann and walked through options, received some quotes she took care of the rest with absolutely no pressure.
Billy Shows
Billy Shows
Facebook review
Read More
I wish I had found REMEDIGAP in the beginning. It would have saved me 3 months of headache. Joann is really awesome in the way she explains everything and she is a very genuine person.
Diane Langille-stone
Diane Langille-stone
Facebook review
Read More
This was the best thing I could have done for my self every thing was explained to me so I could make the best choice for me. And when I need help later they will be there for me.
Tammy Feola
Tammy Feola
Google review
Read More
Joann is top notch when it comes in explaining whatever question you might have in regards to supplemental insurance. She is professional, courteous, a lovely person to talk to. I feel at easy when talking to her. She is a great asset to your company.
READ ALL OUR REVIEWS!
READ ALL OUR REVIEWS!
Click above to read all our reviews from our wonderful clients!

Compare Medigap Plans

Join our 7-Day Medicare eCourse

Medicare doesn’t have to be so confusing. We’ll send you 7 email lessons with videos that will guide you through the Medicare process. We want you to be informed, confident and comfortable with your Medicare planning.